- You easily create a product or service which actually appeals to your chosen prospects.
- You describe it in language which resonates with your audience.
- You prevent wasting time on counterproductive work (which you can’t know about without actually doing this first), both in your business processes and in any software you might build.
- You make it much easier for people to buy what they already want (cha ching!)
- Your customers immediately understand your product, which means they’re more likely to buy it, get excited, and promote it afterwards
- Your product’s good reputation explodes naturally
- You keep your whole team aligned around the customers’ needs
If you could only do one thing before you launch, what would it be? I know what I would do. It’s simple. It takes a few hours tops, to make it worthwhile. It’s inexpensive, affordable even for a threadbare entrepreneur. This is what it’ll give you: